This is the simplified version, just so you understand roughly what is covered and how the system works.
What is covered?
- Screening twice a year
- Gum disease
What's not (fully) covered
- Dental caps
- Other treatment
How it works in practice
- You go to a TK dentist (TK can help you find one here).
- Your dentist examines your teeth.
- He writes a plan. The plan is called treatment plan and cost estimate.
- You give the treatment plan and cost estimate to TK together with your bonus booklet*.
- TK will let you know how much is covered case-by-case
- You choose to have the treatment or not, and cover part of the cost (sometimes none or all of the cost) yourself.
* If you have visited the dentist regularly for screening, you do not have to pay as much yourself. The screening is free twice a year, and if you signed up for TK using popsure, you can use the popsure screening reminder service to go!