Public health insurance in Germany is long term care. Your health insurance provider will stick with you forever and wants to keep you healthy.
How? TK offers free screenings and services to keep you healthy. If you want to be reminded about these just click below:
Some free health check-ups
We've compiled a few of the free check ups that TK provides below.
- Risk assessment due to family history
- Full body physical
- Blood work check (age > 35)
When can I get it?
- Once if you're between 18 and 35
- Every 3 years if you're above 35
Cancer screening (women)
- Checkup and cervical smear once per year (age >20)
- Checkup of breast and lymph nodes once per year (age >30)
- Mammografie Screenings every 2 years (age 50-69)
Cancer screening (men)
- Prostate screening (age >45)
Skin cancer screening
- Full skin checkup every 2 years (age >35)
- TK special: full skin checkup every 2 years (age >20, TK approved doctors only)
- Dental check up (up to 2 times per year)
- Parodontale Screening Index (once every 2 years)
- Additional dental treatment with TK Bonus program
This is just a selection of the check-ups that are available. If you have a popsure account you can opt in to get free reminders and a doctor near you as they become relevant for you: